Monday, May 12, 2008

A Time Machine??

Does anyone have a Time Machine? Can we fast forward about 16 weeks??? Ted leaves in 3 days and I just want it to be over. Not Ted leaving, but him being gone.

Someone very dear to me has a blog also, and said that she can write what she wants on it because it's HER blog and free therapy. So I have a feeling for the next few weeks, until we get into a new routine, I am going to be whining quite a bit on here.

I think Ethan is in a good place. I found this great book at B&N "When Daddy Travels" and Ted has been reading it to Ethan everyday. He keeps saying Daddy is going to the desert, it's very hot, lots of sand and lots of camels. I don't think he really understands Daddy is sleeping there, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Whoever suggested using your blog as free therapy sure was a smartie.

If I could have any superpower right now, it would definitely be to fast forward the clock so that Ted would be home again. I'm even willing to give up my summer with Rob and Sam at home to have Ted here, too. I'm serious. You can complain and whine about how much you miss him ALL YOU WANT with me! I hope you guys are getting some good time in before he goes. Please give him big hugs from me. Yes, I said hugs.