Friday, May 16, 2008

120 Days and Counting


120 days, 16 weeks, 4 months..... (I sound like my favorite Rent song, Seasons of Love) And you know what??? We can't even start counting yet!!!! We can't start counting down days until the 18th... The 18th is like Day 1 or Day 120 how ever you look at it.

Today is like the longest day of my Life. Well, actually no March 8th 2006 was the longest day. But, anyways it a rainy cold yucky day and we are just hanging out waiting to hear from Ted. I talked to him about midnight last night before he was leaving the country and I don't expect to hear from him until the weekend.

Ethan really misses Daddy, we have talked about him ALL day.... I know it'll get easier as time goes by and as we get into a schedule, but today just really stinks!!!!!

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

Hang in there dear friend! Love you guys!
Chrissi