Tuesday, May 6, 2008

9 Days and Counting


When I started this blog thing, I always said I wouldn't be one of those people that went weeks in between posting. Well, I am one of those people. I guess I have just been grumpy and sad lately. Ted went back to work this week so that means it's getting closer to him leaving. FOr the longest time I kept telling myself I was ok with it I just felt horrible for what Ethan was going to go through. I can understand where Ted is, what he is doing, I have a sense of time. Ethan on the other hand doesn't and it going to be confused. Well, it actually hit me that I am sad for me. I am going to miss him!!! I know it's just 4 months and I know it could be worse, but still... 4 months is 4 months!


We had tons of fun while Ted was off... Since going to the circus we have gone to the Aquarium, to see the Backyardigans Live Show and to Sesame Place. Of course Ethan loved everything!!!! I am glad we have lots planned for the summer to keep ourselves busy.















1 comment:

Karen said...

Nine days... You just made ME cry. We'll do our part to keep you busy. I don't want you to be sad any more than you have to be. (((HUGS)))