Tuesday, March 11, 2008



When Ethan first came home (2 years ago last Saturday, can you believe it??) I was obsessed with his little, or not so little toes. His fingernails were growing like weeds, but I think he was home for a few months before I had to trim his toenails. I would look at them everyday to see if they had grown. It was easy to look at them since he refused to wear any type of shoe. He came home in March and in Jersey it was still chilly. I remember getting so many looks, when we went out, and they could have been for the obvious reason (I had the cutest kid in the world with me) or because it was still cold and he had NOTHING on his feet.. He wouldn't even keep socks on.

We have already purchased his first pair of crocs for this season. Black and yellow Batman ones. He had 3 pairs last season and we'll see how many he needs this year. Whenever we go out he wants to wear his crocs, no matter what he has on or where we are going.

I came across the pic in the above LO and I had to scrap it and then write about it... He still has the cutest little piggies I have ever seen...

No comments: