Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacay pics

Who says that??? Everyone in NY.. That's who...

Anways, we are having a great time. Ethan is in love.. He has a little girlfriend that he just LOVES playing with... They play so great together it's wonderful. I didn't know my child had it in him. No pushing, shoving or anything. They share and compromise and it's great. It probably does help that Elizabeth is almost 5, but hey, older woman rock I guess!!!














Sleep happiness was short lived. The only difference here is my Sleeping Beauty goes to sleep without a hassle, (Thank you Elizabeth) but when he wakes up at 2 he is as grumpy and whiney as ever... Oh well. At least I get a break during the day so I am a bit more rested for the 2am waking.. Oh yeah, and breaks during the day do I get!!! I don't think Kelly and I have spent so much time together since I lived in NY. There's no one I would rather get coffee with... Ethan is also enjoying some good Kiki time....














Helping Grandpa is one of his favorite things to do..



















Oh and look I do have a Brother!!! Uncle JJ!!!

No comments: