Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time flies.........

Getting away with having a cupcake on his Birthday for Breakfast!!

It still is so hard to believe somedays that we have a child, let alone now we have a 3 year old!! Seriously, I remember fumbling to dress Ethan in his Hanbok 2 years ago.. Where does the time go???

Everyone has told me that 3 is worse than 2. I find it hard to believe, but if that is the case it's going to be a fun year!!

Ethan had a great day today, I think. He was a bit sad this morning when he woke up and I sung to him because he wanted Daddy to be here too, but I think there were enough of distractions today to keep him from being sad. Being in NY was a good idea. He had a Birthday Party here and received way too many toys!!!! He is one lucky little boy. Good thing I did a good cleaning of his room before we left!!

I think of Ethan's Birthparents often and wish they could know how loved and adored he is. He truly is the apple of his Grandparents eye and has both his aunts eating out of the palm of his hand.... I wish they could know what a smart, tenacious, stubborn, kind hearted and precious child he is. I pray all the time that they are at peace with the choice they made and that they could know that there are not enough words possible for them to know how thankful Ted and I are. Today is such a happy day for us, but must be so sad for his Birthmother. I can't imagine, all the wonder, the unanswered questions...

No comments: