Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skinny Dipping at Dusk


Not me of course!!! Thank goodness, right?!! It was Ethan... I don't think I have ever heard him laugh so hard and squeal like he did tonight. I'm not sure if it was the fact he didn't nap today and was exhausted, or that he was thrown in the pool (by Coco not me), or that the sun was going down, or that the water was warmer than bath water, or simply because he was naked. He didn't start out that way, but regular diapers clearly are not made for swimming. His little bottom was not little..


Kitty seems to be doing ok, I just saw him a few minutes ago for the first time since he has been home. He is taking it easy under my bed. I also think he is a little angry with me. Bedtime will be the true test.. He usually likes to come and cuddle.

No comments: