Friday, December 5, 2008





Nice picture, huh?!?! It's a Black Hawk Helicopter! It just so happens that it was carry Santa this evening to the tree lighting ceremony on Base. Pretty cool, right?? It landed about 20 feet from us. Very cool! Then Santa jumped out and ran across the field to bring all the children toys and have his picture taken with each and everyone.. Did I mention this was also the first time Ethan actually sat on Santa's lap. He is always afraid in the mall to see Santa, which is fine with us since it seems SOOOOOO expensive... So all this is fabulous!!!! BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!! NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE!!! Not even on a phone!!!!!!! When I realized I had my camera but no memory card, I literally thought I was going to puke!
Ethan will see Santa tomm. at the squadron children's Christmas party and I will have my camera, but not the same..
Ted keeps telling me I am fired and there is one specific person that should never talk to me again, but "she" would never have left her camera at home!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I wonder who "she" would be?? In your defense, my memory card never needs to come out of my camera. You don't have to do that with a Mac. You just plug in the whole computer. Hey! I know... He can help you through this trauma by buying you a new Macbook!!!