Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have been wanting to blog for days now and just haven't had a minute to do so...

This had to have been some of the best weeks before Christmas ever!!! Ethan really got it this year. Yes, he knows we celebrate the birth of Baby Jesus. But, he also gets the whole Santa thing too. Ted and him spent all day yesterday tracking Santa and talking about the different countries Santa had to go to. It was kinda funny that when Ted went on the PC for the first time to see where Santa was he was in South Korea. We told him he was visiting Sam's new baby brother, Max. Ethan keeps saying he wants a baby brother too, but that's a whole other post....

A few days ago Ted was working late and it was just Ethan and I for dinner, I asked Ethan what he wanted and he asked for some Shrump Scampi. How many 3 year olds want that for dinner??

While opening gifts this morning he looked and Ted and I and said "isn't this wonderful?" What 3 year old says that??

We are off to NY tomm for a couple days and then back home to hopefully some company from PA.. Keeping our fingers crossed.....

I also want to say incase there is someone very special reading this, I am happy "she" is reading this and really can't wait to catch up... I have missed my oldest and dearest friends lots!!! I hear Florida isn't too hot this time of year, right?? I sure could use a vacation!!!! :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

We told Sam that Santa was visiting Max, too! Have fun in NY. We miss you guys. We'll have to celebrate once you're home again! (P.S. I got your Crocs for Christmas. :-D )