Thursday, March 26, 2009

Terrible 2's???

Are you kidding me?? The 2's were nothing compared to the 3's!!! We have had at least 2 ( a day) full blown, throw myself on the floor, kick, scream, snot running down the nose, choking because I am crying and screaming so hard meltdowns a day for about 5 days now!!! Over nothing of course. Today was because I asked Ethan if he wanted to walk in the rain and go to the mailbox with me, he said no, so I went on my own. Well, how was I supposed to know he really meant yes?!?!? So throw himself on the ground and was thrashing and screaming!!!! 45 minutes later he was able to speak again.. SERIOUSLY!!! I do think a lot has to do with him being tired. He has been getting up very very early, for him. (I know early for him is way late for others :) ) But, when you are used to 9:00am and wake up at 7:30.. That extra 90 minutes is a lot for a 3 year old and his mommy! I just hope they stop soon. It's going to be a long summer if they don't!!

No comments: