Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring has Sprung



I think Spring is here. It's kinda bittersweet though. Ted was off this whole week, which means his time to leave is getting closer. We had lots of fun together and I know I am nuts but we are trying to crame everything we would have done all summer into the next few weeks. Nothing I love more than being productive and "moving with a purpose".


Ethan has proven yet again he is all boy. We have always had these few holes on the side of the back porch. I think the dogs burried something there years ago and they are still looking for it. Anyways, Ethan and Ted were outside playing/cleaning and Ethan knocked on the door to ask me if I would fill up his watering can. I did so. He very proudly poured the water into one of the holes. After being asked numerous time to fill up his watering can I filled up a bucket and showed him how to fill up his jug himself. Within a couple minutes, we had a damn, a swimming pool, and we were stirring mud. He was so proud of his creations and was his mommy and daddy, amazed everyday with his imagination...

Yesterday, we decided to go to the Children's Musuem and had a wonderful time. Ethan LOVED it!! I think he would have stayed in the kitchen bring us lunch and dinner for a few hours if he could. I thought the bubble making station was pretty cool myself.















The kitties had a big day yesterday, they had real kitty food for the first time. Its amazing how quickly they grow and new things they do everyday.
Teds Favorite:

Mommy and BoBo laying together

And Ethan thinking life couldn't be much better:










No comments: